Tuesday 8 June 2010

Incarnadine

So today was a bimbo day. Hair cut and colour and spa, and I always rather like these days, but never quite enough to do this more often. Though maybe I wouldn't enjoy them as much if I had them more often. Meh.

Anyway, there was a teacup human in the salon at the time I was. First she kept moving her head, and her mum had to come hold it so her cut would be uniform, and there'd be less risk of her getting nicked. Then she decided she couldn't possibly sit in the next chair during Mommy's haircut, oh no. So everyone painstakingly cut moved around her with blowdriers and scissors and section-clips, and she sat eating biscuits and looking smug. <3

Of course, at that age, I used to poke my head into every cabinet and try brandishing scissors the size of my entire arm, so it is possible that my perception is a little skewed.

6 comments:

Tamasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamasha said...

teacup human, ahahahaha

Rhea Silvia said...

yes, um, True Blood bodhoy ektu beshi dekhchhi.

Rimi said...

I like "teacup human" for "miserable little brat". At that age, my dad used to give me haircuts -- and in fact still did till I finished university, because I can boss him around like nobody's business, and he acts the perfect sweetie and puts up with it -- and he would casually threaten to nick my ears OFF if I didn't keep perfectly still and move only when told to.

It always worked. Not because I believed him, per se, but beause I had enough sense to realise that my ear could in fact be chopped off I tossed my head like a diva while getting a haircut. There's much to be said for sensible children.

CheshireCat said...

Children.
Aargh.

On a nicer note,must see hair.=) Also, the inevitable bimbo question: which spa?

Rhea Silvia said...

@rimi, children these days grow stupider and stupider. Though this one was just very nervous letting gigantic scissors near her head, I think.

@ts, re: children, absolutely. Hair is proving not-unsatisfactory, and the place is in Jadavpur Santoshpur.