Friday 23 May 2008

Randomness

I am being nice and doing my baby sister's projects. Also, reading other people's blogs instead of typing out stuff for her. Incidentally, I can now make omlettes. *is jubilant*. Made baby sister eggs Wednesday evening. Felt so cool to be able to feed her instead of stuffing biscuits down her throat.

Achchha, did anyone watch this film? Fucking brilliant. Also, some of the visuals are startlingly like those in Chak De *cough, rip off, cough*.

Speaking of rip-offs, Bhootnath, which I hear, and read, is not too bad, has the exact same plot as Oscar Wilde's "The Canterville Ghost". Really. Willing to lend out the copy if anyone wants to read it.

Buh-bye. Must write about Indian monsoons. :(

6 comments:

rukmini said...

My mother has finally overcome her Chicken flu paranoia. Now i can eat omlettes again! Yay... :D

Rhea Silvia said...

Took this long? poor Rukmini. But yay for eggs and chicken!

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

i wanted to watch bhootnath but a lot of people told me they wouldn't associate with me any longer if i did.

i'll go watch the titans instead.

Bone said...

why must you write about indian monsoons? :O

La Figlia Che Piange said...

My baby sister makes me eggs. Quite nice it feels to be fed by younglings.

Rhea Silvia said...

@if,
geography project.